Sales and Refund Policy
Please review these policies carefully as they are the terms of sale that govern your purchases at the Redboxsoundshop.com. They set out your rights and obligations with respect to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions, such as those in Redboxsoundshop.com product warranties. Your placement of an order at Redboxsoundshop.com constitutes your agreement that these policies apply to the order, so be certain you understand them before you place your order.
Hours of Operation
If you would like account or product assistance, the Redboxsoundshop.com CS Team is available to assist you Monday – Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Central time, at 1-800-947-3275. For quick online service, use the Contact Us form located at redboxsoundshop.com.
The Redboxsoundshop.com Store accepts orders from billing addresses within the United States, most United States territories, and internationally where the service is accessible.
Sales to End Users Only
Redboxsoundshop.com sells products to end user customers only. You may not purchase for resale. Pearl reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if Pearl suspects you are purchasing for resale.
Electronic Software Downloads
If you have a redboxsoundshop.com account, you can select downloadable software products for purchase at the Redboxsoundshop.com. At the time of a credit card checkout, Pearl will obtain an authorization from the credit card you have provided Redboxsoundshop.com. Once Pearl receives the credit card authorization, Pearl will email you a link so you can begin downloading your software.
If the transmission is interrupted in any way during download, you can use your redboxsoundshop.com account and password to begin the downloading process again. Once you complete your download, Pearl will send you an email acknowledgment of your purchase.
If your credit card company does not provide Pearl with a prompt authorization to charge your Certificate, Pearl will send you instructions for completing your purchase.
Pearl will charge sales tax for downloaded software purchases if local law in the jurisdiction where you reside requires Pearl to do so.
To purchase with PayPal, you'll be directed outside of redboxsoundshop.com to PayPal's secure site to complete your purchase.
Proof of Purchase
Pearl will send you a confirmation of your order via email to the address you included your redboxsoundshop.com account.
Credit Card or Debit Card
You may pay by credit card or debit card. When you provide Pearl with your credit card information, Pearl will obtain a pre-approval from the credit card company for the amount of the order, which may result in a corresponding block on your available credit while the pre-approval remains in place. Pearl will not bill your credit credit card or process a transaction under your debit or check credit card until your order is approved.
The Redboxsoundshop.com Store accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCertificate, and Visa credit, debit, or check cards.
The Redboxsoundshop.com requires the credit card or debit card security code for your online purchase to protect against the unauthorized use of your credit card by other persons. The security code is an individual three- or four-digit number specific to your card that may be printed on the face of your Certificate above the embossed account number (if American Express), or on the back of your Certificate, on the signature panel (if Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
You may pay using your PayPal account. When you're ready to checkout, choose the PayPal option and you'll be redirected to PayPal's secure login page. After you've completed the required steps, you'll be redirected back to redboxsoundshop.com as it verifies your purchase.
Pearl Virtual Gift Card
You can redeem a redboxsoundshop.com Virtual Gift Card only at Redboxsoundshop.com and can purchase any downloadable content from our sound partners. Your use of the redboxsoundshop.com Virtual Gift Card is subject to additional terms and conditions, as set out in our Sales Policy. (Virtual Gift Cards may not be available in your area)
In addition to the price of your purchases, Pearl will charge you sales tax based on your geographic location and the sales tax rate in effect at the time your order is billed. If the sales tax rate for the state changes before the product is sent, the rate in effect at the time your order is invoiced will apply. The proof of purchase that Pearl mails to you will include any applicable sales tax.
Your total order price will include the price of the product on the day of transfer plus any applicable sales tax and shipping charges. Pearl reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at the Redboxsoundshop.com at any time and particularly to correct pricing errors that appear on the Store.
Products sold through the Redboxsoundshop.com that do not bear the Pearl Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with any terms and conditions. Redboxsoundshop.com warranty does not apply to products that are not Pearl-branded. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support.
Return and Refund Policy
All Sales are final. No refunds will be given for software that is delivered via download from the Internet. Please be aware of the product you are putting into your shopping cart. Defective products will be replaced with same working product.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Pearl is not responsible for typographical errors. Pearl reserves the right to cancel any order you have placed if there was a typographical error on the Redboxsoundshop.com concerning the pricing or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order.
- Pearl reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of sale at the Redboxsoundshop.com at any time.
- Pearl may make changes to any products or services offered at the Redboxsoundshop.com, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The information provided at the Redboxsoundshop.com with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Pearl makes no commitment to update the information provided at the Redboxsoundshop.com with respect to such products and services.
- Pearl reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Redboxsoundshop.com, or to any portion of the Redboxsoundshop.com, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Redboxsoundshop.com, or any portion of the Redboxsoundshop.com, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Redboxsoundshop.com, or any portion of the Redboxsoundshop.com, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
- To the extent permitted by law, all sales at the Redboxsoundshop.com are governed by Tennessee law, without giving effect to its conflict of law provisions.
- If any of the aforementioned policies are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be void or unenforceable, such policy shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary and replaced with a valid provision that best embodies the intent of the policy, so that the policies shall remain in full force and effect.
- Redboxsoundshop.com provides access to Pearl international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Pearl products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Pearl in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.